THE FIRST IN THE REGION TO OFFER ALLERGY DROPS!
Since 1994, the physicians of CornerStone Ear, Nose & Throat have changed the lives of patients in the Charlotte region with effective, innovative, and personalized care. Continuing in that tradition, we’re proud to announce the addition of allergy services to our practice. Along with traditional allergy testing and treatment, we are the first in the region to offer sublingual immunotherapy, which uses drops under the tongue that patients administer at home instead of weekly allergy shots!
Facts About Sublingual Immunotherapy
- Drops under the tongue replace weekly shots in the office
- A safety profile that allows the treatment to be administered at home
- A great option for children and busy working adults
- Patients will be seen in the office every 6 to 12 months to monitor their progress
- Antigen extracts for sublingual immunotherapy are the same as those used for allergy shots
- A safe and effective method for treating respiratory allergies caused by airborne allergens including pollen, mold, dust mites, and animal dander
To learn more about our allergy services, please call (704) 752-7575.